Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Brice
Your Roleplay Name: Frankie Bacon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97673850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: It just states "Communication Ban"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Despite my lack of intention to be disrespectful or harmful to any players, upon reflection, I have come to the realization that the words I used could have been interpreted in a manner that was not my intention. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to express my apologies for any offense caused by my words and to clarify that I did not mean to use them in a way that could be harmful or offensive. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience or disruption my previous behaviour may have caused to the community. It was never my intention to cause harm or discomfort to anyone, and I understand that my actions were not in line with the standards of conduct expected in this community. I acknowledge that I was previously banned from communication and recognize that it was due to my inappropriate behaviour. However, I have taken this time to reflect on my actions and believe that I have learned from my mistakes. Therefore, I humbly request to be reinstated and granted access to post on the forums and participate in OOC chat once again. I assure you that I will abide by the rules and maintain a respectful and appropriate demeanour in all of my future communications.

Thank you for considering my request.

Additional Information: Once again, I appreciate your consideration and thank you for taking the time to review my request.

Reaction score
Sorry about the signature, I'm not sure how to change it.

Reaction score

If you’re truly sorry maybe try write your appeal yourself?

Beep boop

Status
Not open for further replies.