Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ModoSN #reformed
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Modo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Doxing

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to apologize for my past misconduct on the PerpHeads server. I know that I have done some things that were not only against the rules, but also hurtful and harmful to others. In particular, I want to apologize for doxing and cheating. These are serious offenses and I am deeply sorry for engaging in them.

I want to express how truly sorry I am for the pain and harm that I have caused. I never intended to hurt anyone and I am devastated to know that my actions have had such negative consequences. I am ashamed of my behaviour and I know that I have let myself and the PerpHeads community down.

I understand that my actions have had negative consequences and have caused harm to the PerpHeads community. I take full responsibility for my actions and I am committed to making things right. I am willing to accept any punishment that is deemed necessary and I am willing to take steps to change my behaviour and become a positive member of the community.

In addition to my apology, I would also like to request that I be unbanned from the PerpHeads server. I understand that this is a serious request and I do not make it lightly. I know that I have violated the trust of the community and that earning it back will take time. I am willing to do the work to prove that I am capable of being a positive and respectful member of the community.

I am truly sorry for the pain and harm that I have caused. I hope that you can forgive me and give me the opportunity to make things right. I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn your trust and to become a valued member of the PerpHeads community.

Status
Not open for further replies.