Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Filip cwiklinski
Your Roleplay Name: filip cwiklinski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775519697

Why were you punished?: i misclicked while i had my gun out and accidentally fired to the floor

Why should this appeal be considered?: i belive a month is a rediculous time for misfiring at the floor, i really enjoyed working for the police force. The prob is my keyboard and mouse are very old but are sensetive so its my mistake that i accidentallly misfired at the floor i belive that i shouldnt be blacklisted at all or for about a day or 2

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Filip cwiklinski
Your Roleplay Name: filip cwiklinski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775519697

Why were you punished?: i misclicked while i had my gun out and accidentally fired to the floor

Why should this appeal be considered?: i belive a month is a rediculous time for misfiring at the floor, i really enjoyed working for the police force. The prob is my keyboard and mouse are very old but are sensetive so its my mistake that i accidentallly misfired at the floor i belive that i shouldnt be blacklisted at all or for about a day or 2
You failed to mention your defense you used last night of "I thought it was out of bullets" why have you changed your mind now?

Reaction score
You failed to mention your defense you used last night of "I thought it was out of bullets" why have you changed your mind now?
i thought it was, the thing is i didnt thing i should have mention i thought it was or wasnt out of bullets the main thing is i misclicked i rest my fingers on my mouse and ive let it down on accident, i want to request to be discharged please