Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Filip cwiklinski
Your Roleplay Name: filip cwiklinski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775519697

Why were you punished?: this guy said i said the Nword when i didnt it clearly says in the video, "what was that for you dickhead artur are you seing this" then i proceed to get dragged up onto the fucking building and being banned for 3 fucking months when i didnt say shit, tbh mate you should get demoted for saying that i would say a racial slur like that mate your absoluetly fucking pathetic mate you cant just say i did it when i didnt i clearly said what was that for you fucking dickhead

Why should this appeal be considered?: bc this admin said i was racist when i say what was that for you dickhead after being rammed to it the video is here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/231P4jiy_L428x/d1337WeVz26Q?invite=cr-MSxGaDAsMzU4NzEwNzYs watch that get back to me after bc mate stop being so pathetic over something tht never happened cuz i threatened to shoot ya bc u bashed my car mate

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Filip cwiklinski
Your Roleplay Name: filip cwiklinski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775519697

Why were you punished?: this guy said i said the Nword when i didnt it clearly says in the video, "what was that for you dickhead artur are you seing this" then i proceed to get dragged up onto the fucking building and being banned for 3 fucking months when i didnt say shit, tbh mate you should get demoted for saying that i would say a racial slur like that mate your absoluetly fucking pathetic mate you cant just say i did it when i didnt i clearly said what was that for you fucking dickhead

Why should this appeal be considered?: bc this admin said i was racist when i say what was that for you dickhead after being rammed to it the video is here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/231P4jiy_L428x/d1337WeVz26Q?invite=cr-MSxGaDAsMzU4NzEwNzYs watch that get back to me after bc mate stop being so pathetic over something tht never happened cuz i threatened to shoot ya bc u bashed my car mate
i said what was that for you little dickhead, whats goin through that fucking small brain of urs to think id say somnething like that, get a fucking life mate

Reaction score

Its quite clear what you said in the video, you said a racist slur.
Your conduct in this dispute also was out of line, therefore I will also issue a forum ban for it.

Reviewed with; @steelo @Megasaw