Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Backe
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Backe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202032154

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Appearantly for disrespectful behaviour after I said "L" in OOC when an admin tried to delete my message because they were in the wrong

Why should this appeal be considered?: Admin tried to talk to me by creating a report on how I should play as a medic even though I know what I'm doing and I was not in the wrong. I was well out of reach from the shootout area but they ran up to me, GP and I had to help them, that's when the report was made by the admin. That's when I explained the situation and said I know I wasn't in the wrong since it's not the first time this happened IC. Following up to that I said in OOC that I wondered what some admin's problems were IG since many try to abuse their power and point out very small details for no reason when they don't even know the whole story. It got deleted out of OOC and that's when I said "adming L lmao" and got blacklisted.

Additional Information: Been grinding medic all the time I've been on the server pretty much so I wouldn't really risk the whole grind just to troll, would be idiotic

Reaction score
Hello,

I think you misunderstood the report, I did not close it because I was in the wrong ! I closed the report as I had said everything I needed to say to you. In fact, I was spectating you and heard you say "I much rather help criminals anyway, cops are retarded", to which I reacted and explained to you that as a medic you are supposed to help the police as much as you can and stay away from shootouts, it was not a punitive action as I had no evidence of what happened before I heard you say that.

After the report got closed, you decided to provoke in OOC with a first message saying "L admin", a message that got deleted and still, 30 seconds later you typed "L" in OOC again. The fact that your first message got deleted should have been enough indication that what you were doing was not a good idea, yet you decided to try again.

cKTYk2P.png

Also, after being blacklisted, you opened a report demanding for your blacklist to be removed and even insulted me in the end. Not only that but you started talking out of character to a police officer about the situation while reviving someone else, therefore breaking 3.24.

In a nutshell, if you wish to dispute the blacklist, please mention everything that happened and not just the bits that interest you.

Reaction score

This is clearly 1.1 and 1.3. I will amend your reason to reflect the situation properly. Please in future make an F6 or staff complaint rather than making slanderous complaints in OOC.

tPyxBrY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.