Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Kirby_Official_
Your Roleplay Name: Jesse Greenman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605340194

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.4, 3.20 - User ignored gunpoint from police then disconnected when cuffed. User also tried to mislead me in the report. Longer ban due to atrocious record for 3.4 & 3.20

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just Didnt, Yes it says that i diaconected, But i just fucking didnt, i crashed, I got fucking called an liar By an fucking admin *maia* And got fucking banned for crashing and the system counting as Disconected, I got arrested and Got a ticket after all, I got a fucking tazer training on the 25.

Additional Information: Staff complaint about maia: https://perpheads.com/threads/staff-complaint-maia.51333/

Last edited:
Reaction score
The dispute will be handled by other staff members as I cannot deal with the disputes of my own bans.

However keep in mind that you will have to upload evidence of the situation if you wish for this dispute to be dealt with

Provide crash logs or any evidence to suggest you crashed.
Does my inthernet ping count?

Reaction score
Steam>steamapps>common>Garrysmod>crashes?

explorer_gfmffnfn6x.png

look at this file
explorer_zUKGjOOE0t.png

You see the dump files being named like how I said. I am pretty sure this is the thing they want.
You can screenshot the crashes folder and the main garrys mod to just at least let them see your crash logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.