Breaking rp and bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You're lying lmao, you joined the server fintuss cuffed you and you start complaining in ooc how he is an immigrant and stuff like that only cus he cuffed you? And then you start slandering him about breaking rules and you keep on being really toxic towards us

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Google Chrome Its funny cause you said im being toxic to fintuss why would I be toxic to you guys?? you weren't there what made me be toxic towards you tell me why is it because you were harassing me in ooc and spamming??? both of you

Why aren't you insulting me in this ar huh?

Reaction score
Even though I'm not specifically involved, I always see Deshawn flaming in OOC and he says the word 'virgin' at least 50 times a day, just because he's a dad at 19.

tl;dr; can confirm he's always toxic.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Thank you he says that shit to me saying im a 12 year old virgin he's a fucking dick and wants to ride mine

Reaction score
can confirm this also, have told Ryan to stop multiple times, he even does it when staff are on

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
since when is virgin harassment? Also if it really is harassment why do you guys always tell him that he has a child when he is 19 and shouldn't talk? it's legit the same thing

Reaction score
Ryans behaviour in OOC has always been disgusting, I've made an AR regarding this before and according to @Gimic he was gonna get spoken to, I think it's a joke how he's not even banned for this yet lol.

Reaction score
Accepted

Ryan will receive a short ban for his disrespect and Google will be spoken to regarding this

Status
Not open for further replies.