Brinch / Fredy Standish-Newman...

Reaction score
I have been playing with Fredy for a few days now, and have honestly noticed a lot of things that would make him an excellent candidate for Enforcer. Firstly, his rule and law knowledge is extremely good. He has an excellent understanding of them, and (in my eyes) would very easily be able to Enforce them when necessary. Next, his standard of role play is extremely high. He is able to control a role play situation well, such as when he is a Police Officer. Finally, he is very calm, unlike a lot of members within the community. He would be able to deal with players well, and calmly control an admin situation.

So honestly, @Brinch , I strongly suggest you consider applying for Enforcer soon, you would have an excellent chance at getting it! :)

Reaction score
Couldn't have said all that better myself...

Hes one of my best friends ever, Hes always been there for me, hes always been helping me, hes just a perfect lad overall really. I really hope you one day run for Enforcer, because You will be one of the best ones theres ever been, so keep doing what you are doing bro <3

Peace out Ladies.

Reaction score
I do not think Fredrick Standish-Newman/Brinch is recognized enough for his roleplay capabilities. He may focus on the lifestyle of a criminal for the most part, but others and myself have witnessed his roleplay standard as a Police Supervisor; it is great. He handles himself and his actions with courtesy and impartiality, which is always good to see, although I would like to see him expand into other areas of roleplay more often.

Time to start working towards Enforcer and such, just don't make any mistakes and improve on any future feedback given.

Reaction score
I totally agree with this, Fredy is a calm chilled out guy who can handle any situation. I really think he is enforcer/Mod material. Please apply soon Fredy!