JustFedorable and Brinch

M

Reaction score
@JustFedorable is a good mate of mine that always abides by the rules. He has worked hard over his time in the various different structures of PD whitelisting to attain his current, well deserved role as Lieutenant of Academy. Within reports, Fedorable remains calm and professional but maintains a friendly and human interaction with all involved; I was unsurprised to find that he only has one warning and no bans on record. All these factors considered, I believe that he would make a brilliant enforcer.

@Brinch has also attained a high rank in the PD. He goes above and beyond when making reports and action requests, and always remains friendly and calm out of character. Undoubtedly (when not shooting others) his police and civilian roleplay standards are set very high, and I feel that this member would also make a great enforcer candidate.

Reaction score
+Support @JustFedorable has a godlike ability when following a and understanding rules. Every time I'm in an admin situation with him. he seems to know how to deal with the situation on his own. I think he would make for an excellent staff member.