Bringing back the Tracksuits and Sport Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/bringing-back-the-tracksuits-etc.32001/

Main Idea: Adding back Tracksuits and "Nike" Shoes to the clothing store

Full description of the idea: Adding back the tracksuits and the sport shoes to the clothing storem

Why should it be added?: The sports wear were actually used back in V3 and before that, you could make lots of different good looking outfits, now you just see most people wear suits, tracksuits are also worn alot in real life.

Pros: more clothing, able to have more combinations

Cons: Can't think of any

*Other additions: [

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just bring back the old models. I miss knowing who's speaking and punching.

Reaction score
Just bring back the old models. I miss knowing who's speaking and punching.
The old models were unable to have T-Shirts, shorts etc (Anything that is short)
This was the reason why we now have these custom models, these were also made so more clothing can always be added (Clothing that the community suggests, or XQ just adds them) and these models will also be improved, meaning that the mouth will probably be fixed, the same counts for the fists, they will eventually get fixed, going back to the old models would limit the amount of clothing as they used a texture, which is basically automatically pasted over a playermodel

tl:dr: You can not use the old models if you want the T-Shirts and Shorts to stay, these models have to stay too

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chav RP was the most fun 20 different versions of Devvo in adidas tracksuits was the funniest

Also I miss rolling around in my trackie :(
There is probably alot more role-play you can do having tracksuits, from becoming a russian, to being an athlete.

Reaction score
Didnt XQ wanted to make a clothing update when he updated the models ??? The update never came out ?????

Ayjay

Reaction score
I can't promise this specific item of clothing will come back, but @StephenPuffs is working on a few iterations of clothing to spice things up a little. If @Xquality gets the new clothing and models out then we can possibly add whatever you guys want in the future, we're somewhat unable to do anything with this now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.