Server Suggestion Buddy Permission's Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Buddy Permission's Change
Suggestion Description: Make the permission "Keys/Storage" 2 seperate permissions of 1: "Keys", 2: "Storage"
Obviously with the "Keys" permission allowing people to open the door to any of your owned buildings and the "Storage" permission allowing people to access the storage in any of your owned buildings.

Why should this be added?:
- This allows people crafting at bazaar to give people storage to their bazaar shop without needing to worry about getting keyraided if they decide to base somewhere later.
- Would make it so crafters don't need to wipe their buddy perms

What negatives could this have?:
- Taking up devs time

What problem would this suggestion solve?: - Bazaar shop owners constantly giving perms, wiping them, giving them again etc.

‘Counter’ suggestion of sorts, what if they added a storage NPC in the business sector?

Makes sense for there to be one there…
Honestly this would probably be much better as firstly not everyone would be begging for storage, secondly anyone who owns a store wouldn’t have 300 people on their buddies permission list and finally I imagine it would be significantly easier to do. The only potential downside would be unlike subs storage bazaar is populated by many police officers and they would very easily be able to see people getting guns and weapons etc (and me personally its very rare I store my gun if I’m going to go raid projex, parker, glass co. etc). A possible way to stop this would be putting the storage npc in the back alley as cops very rarely go back there.
Edit: possibly a better idea, just carve out a subs storage like area (facing the car park) in the useless building with the pixel error separating the bazaar back alley and and the road going to bazaar back parking. (I forget the name)

Last edited:
Honestly this would probably be much better as firstly not everyone would be begging for storage, secondly anyone who owns a store wouldn’t have 300 people on their buddies permission list and finally I imagine it would be significantly easier to do. The only potential downside would be unlike subs storage bazaar is populated by many police officers and they would very easily be able to see people getting guns and weapons etc (and me personally its very rare I store my gun if I’m going to go raid projex, parker, glass co. etc). A possible way to stop this would be putting the storage npc in the back alley as cops very rarely go back there.
Edit: possibly a better idea, just carve out a subs storage like area (facing the car park) in the useless building with the pixel error separating the bazaar back alley and and the road going to bazaar back parking. (I forget the name)
Out the back of bazaar 1-5. Think this would be a good idea. Gives the building a purpose but also allows for people to access storage without begging owners like you said.

Out the back of bazaar 1-5. Think this would be a good idea. Gives the building a purpose but also allows for people to access storage without begging owners like you said.
Yeah sorry if I explained it badly but that was the alley I meant/was talking about. Also even the building would be a good idea imo. (probably the alley as if it was in the building it would just be a copy of subs storage)

However honestly I would be happy with either the npc or perms change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.