Bug Report (Demo files sometimes when you manually save them, do not actually get saved. I am missing a demo and I have made a report once and was not

Messages
252
Reaction score
31
Points
325


Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Demo files sometimes when you manually save them, do not actually get saved. I am missing a demo and I have made a report once and was not able to get into my demos because the file was not found

How to reproduce the Bug: Save the demo manually i guess?

Time Stamp: N/Aa

Errors: N/A

Media: N.A
 
Upvote 0
@Lucius Husky do you remember a few months ago I made a report with you and I offered to go into my demos and even you could not find it? I just did this again because I wanted to check my demos and I saved the file, and its not there..
 
Back
Top