Bug Report (if your resolution is 1280x600, you cannot send a report since the report menu is too big and you cannot make it smaller. the button is no

Messages
63
Reaction score
41
Points
170
Location
Pori, Finland


Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: if your resolution is 1280x600, you cannot send a report since the report menu is too big and you cannot make it smaller. the button is not visible on the screeb

How to reproduce the Bug: set your resolution to 1280x600 and open the f6 menu, you cannot see the send report button
 
Upvote 0
People who plays with stretch in perpheads needs to develop a frontal lobe. Only valid game to play stretch in is csgo
 
I’ve played stretched resolution in perp for 10 years now; a lot of things are more annoying about it. God forbid I try read something on my phone, mostly just guess work. However I’ve never had an issue with reports, wonder what the cutoff is for this
 
Only reason i play stretch is because i get better fps than 1280x720 and i don’t wanna go lower because it will just be pixelated
 
Sorry but that's barely a change and I doubt that this resolution legit gives you a performance boost.
It gives a tiny boost that helps in those 9fps scenarios when pd cars are nearby, i also have like 10 different commands that i put into the console
 
  • Skull
Reactions: MJ.
I did some testing, these issues begging to seriously occur when your height is less than 720~

Managed to find some issues with report opening box at 900 but seemed like a one off.
 
Back
Top