Reaction score
Topic:

70938k.jpg

Short explanation (in notes):
- Make the bugatti trunk able to carry more weight
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Right now the bugatti have 3 slots and 5kg weight amount. So for people who likes having either 2 primary weapons or even a sniper this does not work.

Picture above shows how small it is, but I still think it should be added atleast 10kg more. It should be able to carry more than 1 primary weapon and like others I like to fill up my car with stash.

Optional additions:
-Let's say that you need to transport some weapons and other illegal stuff. Like many other guns, the highly populer assualt rifle AK-47 weiths around 3,5kg. that means its only 1.5 left. And you are probably gonna put some mags,bobby pins or maybe even some food in it. Right now im only able to have my ak-47 and around 3-4mags before it's full.

I would understand if this would get denied, looking at the picture above the trunk is extremely small. But I think it would highly appreciated if it were raised to atleast 10-15k.

This post is not about realism, its pretty obvious you could not fit a sniper in that trunk without taking off the parts; barrel, buttstock and even the scope. But i'm still gonna give it a chance and see what other people thinks.
There's really no point of rating this dumb. you can either agree or disagree, thanks :D.

-​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well no, adding more slots or weight carry thing what ever is called would just be unrealistic. Considering that the Lamborghini Gallardo '04 model IRL which has WAY more space can't even fit any more than a suitcase. I don't think a sniper would fit at all into that little trunk of a Bugatti.
Lamborghini-Gallardo_2003_1600x1200_wallpaper_5f.jpg

Reaction score
I have the same problem, i am sure you could fit more than currently able to irl. Maybe increase it to 15/16 kg? Even if you cant, this is perp, and it would definatly make it a lot better for anyone that has the car even just being a few extra bits.

To sum it up, I think it should be raised to 15kg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.