[Suggestion] Firefighter Trunks

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/discussion-firefighter-vehicle-trunks.31650/

Main Idea: Implementing trunks into the Firefighter Vehicles

Full description of the idea:
The firefighter vehicles would have a trunk which would have all the items you would generally spawn with as a firefighter, in the trunk.
Here's what each should contain:
  • The Fire Engine - the fire engine would have the largest trunk in the server. As it is a Fire Truck which generally carries many things in different compartments this'd make more sense.
    • Traffic Barriers
    • Fire Hose
    • 6x Fire Extinguishers
      • To restock the supply, you would head to the Fire Department and have the extinguishers refilled. This removes the "Unlimited fire extinguisher" feature and replaces it with a more realistic one.
    • Halligan - this would replace the fire axe. I will create another thread for this suggestion, however, let's just say it's a Fire Axe for now.
    • First Aid Kit
    • Bandages - this would allow more role-play to be done rather than using a "Health Kit" on every single little cut.
  • First Responder
    • Bandages
    • First Aid Kit
    • Traffic Barriers
    • 2x Fire Extinguishers
    • Halligan
Why should it be added?: The reason why this'd be a good idea is it would be a step forward to creating a more immersive experience. Whilst the many ideas for the Fire Dept. are great I feel like we need to have steps to making it more immersive, beggining with this.

Pros:
Make the experience of a fire-fighter more immersive,
allows firefighters to be recognised as being able to provide first aid
allows firefighters to block off/assist with blocking off roads if there is an incident which requires the fire department

Cons: I do not see any con's with this implementation. To get something straight, the fire department are not an alternative to Paramedics. They can provide basic first aid and assist those that need it.

*Other additions:
Reskin of Fire Axe to a halligan
Adding stated things above into the trunk - it would be used the same way Police can use it

Reaction score
Why have both bandages and the first aid kit? I'm not going to take both if one of them is just an upgraded form of the other. I would say remove one of them but other than that this idea seems pretty alright. However, cons would include, limited extinguisher time and would increase response time for firefighters (As they'd need to equip)

Status
Not open for further replies.