Button Mash - 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Walker/Ben Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Button Mash
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57473600

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.5 - Purposly stole and wrecked my Ferrari 458 for no apparent reason.

So I was at regals with Richard Holland (Aeternus) and we were sorting out materials for ammo, then he timed out and I heard a car alarm go off, run to the window and I see my car driving away. Then I call my friend Youseff and also put in org chat that my car has been stolen. Not more than 30 seconds later Youseff tells me he found it wrecked on the highway because it was such a short time it leads me to believe this was done on purpose. I find it hard to believe that within 30 seconds he managed to wreck my car and I think the best way to find out if this is true is to get a demo from him. A video of my perspective can be found below.

Button Mash STEAM_0:0:57473600 Player wrecked car owned by Walker 2015-12-29 13:23:04

Evidence:
Car is stolen at around 2 minutes.

**If needed I can supply a demo, however mine does not show much other than me seeing it get stolen from afar.

Reaction score
As I've told Walker before, it did look like an accident. There was a Ford Transit on the other lane while Walker's Ferrari was still on the correct lane (This happened on the highway bridge). I did ask Button Mash about this and he said that this was an accident aswell so my vote is also that it was purely just an accident because the driver of the Ford Transit most likely swerved onto the wrong lane which caused this accident.

Reaction score
Denied

Judging from this picture
35ec80e66f.jpg

You can see that the ferrari is still in the right side lane like it should be and the ford transit has actually overlapped into the wrong lane and smashed into button mash. Also, there's a possibility that he is just a bad driver. It's unlikely that he intentionally crashed your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.