AR on Pashion Rakku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: "the best" / jacob shelton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Pashion Rakku / Pashion Rakku
His/Her SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/passionluckyt
Why Should This Player Be Punished: he wrecked my car after he kill me. wrecking my car has 0 benefit to him. and this is 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!A3RwDYgY!paqzTaoScB_PLyvFLAeACBk91LmKEk2aEWocUqb0DMU

Tick: i had only 1 chance to watch the demo and now i cant watch it but i believe if you start watching at 35000 tick you can see it . if demo doesnt work you should ask a demo from pashion rakku because i cant watch mine

Last edited:
Reaction score
I drove past his parked car a couple of times (He was at Gas Station Next to Car Dealer). And I thought why would he be there. So my friend and I searched Scrap Yard and the other 2 places next to it (they were all unknown). We found drugs hidden behind an unacceptable trailer and we carried them to Glass Co. (we took the ladder way). Then my friend took the truck that was parked at scrap years and drove to Glass Co. and picked me up (I had harvest the drugs). Then we drove to the clothing shop near Mcafs or what ever it's called. He was buying clothes and all of a sudden I get shot twice, then I started to duck and pulled out my gun and shot Jacob right in the head. He attempted to execute me in a public area!
Then I bandage up and went outside. We did not know if he had friends with him so I disabled his car and left. So now if there was another guy, he could not chase us down.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502642386,1502642263][/DOUBLEPOST]
I drove past his parked car a couple of times (He was at Gas Station Next to Car Dealer). And I thought why would he be there. So my friend and I searched Scrap Yard and the other 2 places next to it (they were all unknown). We found drugs hidden behind an unacceptable trailer and we carried them to Glass Co. (we took the ladder way). Then my friend took the truck that was parked at scrap years and drove to Glass Co. and picked me up (I had harvest the drugs). Then we drove to the clothing shop near Mcafs or what ever it's called. He was buying clothes and all of a sudden I get shot twice, then I started to duck and pulled out my gun and shot Jacob right in the head. He attempted to execute me in a public area!
Then I bandage up and went outside. We did not know if he had friends with him so I disabled his car and left. So now if there was another guy, he could not chase us down.
Is he allowed to execute me in a public area for stealing his drugs? Pluss he did not witness us stealing the drugs. He said in OOC that we were the only ones who went to scrap yard so we had to be the thieves.

Reaction score
why did you think there was a friend of mine ? there was nobody in my car or in the shop i shot you also all area was empty.so you just cant wreck people's car and say you did it because there could be a "friend".if there would have be a man in the area , you would have a chance to justify your action but all area was empty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.