Bye for a while

Reaction score
For those who don't know me, then you probably don't reallyyy care about this, but for the small percentage of the server that do, I'm planning on leaving PERP for a while. I have chosen to do this for two reasons; firstly, I am a bit bored of it now, doing the same thing every day, and secondly and most importantly i have exams coming up so I'll be having fun revising for them. I will still be active on the forums, but just not on the server, but possibly a bit on the weekends if I'm bored :p. I dunno when and if I will return, but I'd just like to end with that this community has been awesome! Thanks to those who keep it running too!
Cya! :D

angry english man.jpg

P.S For those who don't know me OOC, my IC is John Bishop :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also feel the same, Me doing to the exact same thing everyday, And when something acually happends, It is most likely a rulebreaker, But it also adds so i can do something that doesn't involve being afk, All the time, I think i know exactly how boring it is sometimes, Good luck with your exams :)

Reaction score
OI U FGT YU CAN'T LEAVE ME! Bloody Scrub. I'll miss you john boy, good luck with your exams and make sure you get back to bazaar 6 asap ly bby<3