Server Suggestion /call whisper feature

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: /call whisper feature
Suggestion Description: Make it so you can whisper /call so people that are 5 meters away from you cant hear look what ur trying to say in /call

Make it so if you are talking in normal mode your /call would be fair
if your whispering your /call would be in a closed radius or small radius but the person ur on the phone with u can /call him from far away

Why should this be added?:
- People with no microphones can communicate easier instead of having to go up to the person and doing /w to try and talk to them, if you are feeling under the weather and do not want to talk you can also do that to communicate , if your parents are asleep and u cant talk loudly or cant talk this can be a really useful feature!

What negatives could this have?:
- Don't see any

What problem would this suggestion solve?: People could plan raids much easier , less people knowing about what people are talking in /call or phone calls in general.

Reaction score
see huge use in this, cant talk loud at night my sister wakes up plus would be nice gameplay wise

Reaction score
I think the range of a normal call should just be changed to be whisper distance.

It makes no sense somebody talks on phone 5m away and you can hear what the caller says. They are not on loudspeakee

Reaction score
Agree with this, but as already said, whisper call is a function but normally it remains the same

Reaction score
I think the range of a normal call should just be changed to be whisper distance.

It makes no sense somebody talks on phone 5m away and you can hear what the caller says. They are not on loudspeakee
You only hear the person speaking around you, you do not hear the other side of the conversation using /call.

In relation to the suggestion, personally im all for it, no real reason for it to not be a thing, especially if you need to talk about something confidential with someone and do not have access to a microphone and unable to get near each other for any reason.