Server Suggestion Camera App

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Camera App
Suggestion Description: A camera app on your phone that allows you to take a photo with your phone

Upon taking a photo, the photo is stored in your gallery which is directly linked to a data file displaying an icon of your photos.

EDIT (Credit to clarky): also allow it to have selfie camera alongside the front facing.

The stand alone camera is nice still because it retains the feature for tracking with E.

Why should this be added?:
- all players basically now have a way to functionally rp photo taking for evidence, general photography or identifying target
- makes sense to use a camera on your phone
- make memories in the roleplay and save them in roleplay.
- new players don’t have to figure out there is a standalone camera
- players can capture more moments and save them neatly on their in game phone

What negatives could this have?:
-  some people might say “why not just use standalone camera”

What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
This would be a really good addition to the server IMO. If you spend time on any FiveM server you'll see everyone uses whatever twitter ripoff that server uses (some even have it so you can access it from a web browser while off the server which is pretty cool) unlike tooter on this server, and its used for a lot of different things. People could post about stores in the bazaar/business, drugs they're selling, holiday items or even for ORG recruitment.

This could open a lot of opportunity for trash talk, roleplay, and simply showing off what you have in your inventory. It would be cool if you could also post images that you use for Image Frames (Org/Personal) to maybe advertise your bazaar shop through tooter. I think this would be a neat addition to give something that is already on the server a real purpose because honestly, who the hell opens up tooter?

Obviously I don't know anything about coding and how difficult/easy this is but fuck it we ball

These images I just took from the web browser I was talking about to give an idea of what i'm talking about
eb634575a907df9e5eb54fedf04c571a.png
ea0f6be2f7d850049f0380da189ccd4d.png