• Start date

Deleted member 2538

Topic: Campsite

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a campsite in the forest
- People can buy tents
- Can replace hicktown or can go somewhere else

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Personally, I love camping. I know some people would dissagree with this idea, but this would add more effect to the server and realism as usually everyone is just inside. This idea could also increase the amount of people playing on the server since some people LOVE camping but can't find a server with it. Another key feature is the post about resturant toilets (in this forum). That would need a map change to take effect, so why not also add a camp while your at it instead of doing a MASSIVE map change for 1 small room?

Optional additions:
- Someone can own the camp and people can rent tents
- A small shop there which sells snacks
- You can craft tents?

Reaction score
How exactly would this work? Doesn't seem possible and it would just be easier for people to mug you if you wanted to Passive role-play.

How exactly would this be realistic? I understand people want to live in the out doors but this seems way too complicated to code in.

Reaction score
There's already hicks-town which are trailer homes which I think was meant to be designed on a static caravan shape.
Europa-Tupelo-static-caravan.jpg

Reaction score
What would this add to the server? Theres really no need for this. Im not trying to ban you off the server or anything, but there is stranded servers for camping lovers.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Honestly, what will this do? Just because you change the exterior of a few buildings and make them slightly more asthetically pleasing it does not mean that it will populate the usage of these places any more than it currently is.

Let's be honest, it'll be talked about for a few days then will be old news like a stabbing in Leeds.

ThomasGeorge

I made a similar suggestion to this which was to have a campervan, however it was denied for unknown reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
This sounds like one of those nice little features like the chairs. But unfortunately like the chairs, everyone will shit themselves for about 1 day, and @Swiper The Fox will get a massive gang who will camp all over Paralake, and then it'll be forgotten and never used again. Sorry bud but it's a -Support from me.

Murtsley

Reaction score
Like Murtsley said, there'll be a great hype the first couple of days, and then it will all slowly be forgotten, resulting in the work done to make it happen be simply wasted.

-support