• Start date

Deleted member 2538

Topic: Food Additions

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add vegetables / fruit
- Add pizza, chicken and chips
- Add drinkable water

Detailed description (why should it become added):
As this server is looking for realism, I thought mabye a wider food choice would be exellent. The food would be able to be purchased at fredys and possible mc uwes. Also, the server does not include drinkable water, which is a shame since people die from more that 3 days without water. This would also add more choice when opening a resturant on the server, because resturants serve burgers and hotdogs only - which is quite unrealistic.

Optional additions:
- Add a pizza delivery man/woman
- Add a new cafe?
- Add your own selection of food

Deleted member 1235

I don't think a Pizza Delivery man would be accepted. As far as I know they took away the ability to order food from the deliveryman as people could just base and grow in say glassco and wouldn't need to leave to go get food.

Reaction score
+Support!

I wanted to post something similar, but thanks!

This would bring so much more realism and variety to the server, also would maybe add a reason to own Mcuews!

Reaction score
Seems like a good idea, it could open up a lot of different ideas. The delivery man idea and a new café, I don't see getting accepted though as they aren't really needed for the idea and could cause pointless muggings. +support

Ayjay

Reaction score
The thing is people talk about this fantasy that if we add more food to the server then it will solve all the passive RP problems and force people to make cafe's and shops to sell food. This really isn't the case.

The current selection of food isn't vast, and there's not much variety - However, adding more food will simply just add a new image into your inventory.. it's food, nobody cares if it's a burger or a hotdog or a peach.. it's simply something to use in-game to replenish your hunger levels.

The only way that food roleplay could be improved, is if @StephenPuffs decided to implement the 'player owned economy' suggestion he made a number of months ago.

- Add a pizza delivery man/woman
Again, this would be fairly pointless considering the delivery man does exactly what this would do and can deliver up to 50 burgers / hotdogs to people in one go, adding a pizza man to deliver what.. three pizzas? Will the job be used and will this really change anything with roleplay?

- Add a new cafe?
One bakery at each side of the map, seems pretty fine to me? Adding more food does not mean we need more cafe's to store it in. Of course we also have map limits and the biggest concern isn't about adding a new cafe, I can assure you.

Reaction score
+Support, just add chips.

LZ21UYX.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly, I do not feel the need to add more food, unless it actually gets used for passive RP (i.e. setting up dinners or such)
Thing is, most probably won't, and I guess the majority will just keep buying burgers. People don't care much for what they're buying, as long as their hunger is filled.

It's a -support from me.

Reaction score
I would love to see some new food to be added and made. I would love to see more soda, wine, currywurst and some chips. Would love to sell that in my currybude. +support from me.

Reaction score
Purchaseable raw vegetables, meat, spices, flour and craftable dinners and stuff? It would be fun, and buying McUwes or that other restaurant would have sense with it. I would love to roleplay restaurant. Too bad it wouldn't be much used because true nature of (dark)RP is to powergrow and powergrow.