cANCER mINUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
475835ba0ca9ea087467a2c65a921069.jpg

Your recent behavior against us shows that you are not ready for a alliance with us.

Next to that, we dont appreciate people raiding our beautifull pasta shops, so we are going to have a "little debate" with you

We warned you enough

Hit the pasta. and the pasta will hit you

giphy.gif

Enjoy your meals

475835ba0ca9ea087467a2c65a921069.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
update: I was kicked out by mr skorski @Rafxl_ but got reinvited by Walker, then kicked and then applied for shit face pasta, then shot them and raided them a bunch, took down my app, got invited again, and I might be still in this I think, maybe.

Reaction score
PMA_Logo.png

The Paralake Medical Association would like to send out deepest condolences to those who have been killed by this cancer in the past. We would also like to offer free treatment at any of our offices to those who have battled or are currently battling this cancer. We understand it is a problem that has plagued this community and we will do everything in our power to stop it in it's tracks.

Reaction score
4ab211157a.png

Uniform:

JyHazxWHnirCHvuF4S7y9bNgyPYDJIWhyb81xpdOC1XPA6D0Z4oi3HI9NDXjsqcqEhJFSZX7cMj7V2E-Tw-0UjXkGs6EqjcDyrPZLuMYhzicZEeyVr7pJ0pCpAcb48-rSy9w4I6-

Starting from today we are introducing a uniform of sorts. This is a trial run to see if it goes well. The main reason of this is to allow us to identify eachother easily and introduce some sort of organisation. Not expecting everyone to get it but if you have money you may aswell.

94ae5ad384.png

JyHazxWHnirCHvuF4S7y9bNgyPYDJIWhyb81xpdOC1XPA6D0Z4oi3HI9NDXjsqcqEhJFSZX7cMj7V2E-Tw-0UjXkGs6EqjcDyrPZLuMYhzicZEeyVr7pJ0pCpAcb48-rSy9w4I6-

Last edited:
Reaction score
4ab211157a.png

Uniform:

Starting from today we are introducing a uniform of sorts. This is a trial run to see if it goes well. The main reason of this is to allow us to identify eachother easily and introduce some sort of organisation.

94ae5ad384.png

Make us all bald so we can represent cancer (except for john doe) he is already bald.
We can all be the same so the feds can't identify us.
shaveheads.jpg

Reaction score
The org will stay up however I am leaving the org, after a great success recently against certain other orgs I noticed the retardedness has gone too far. People taking thing from other org members to get their cars instead of just asking for money to help towards it. People complaining about their guns and how they took 2 but didn't get 2 back while other people are sitting on a loss, not complaining, after we conducted a business trip. Its not a org anymore but a mingefest of people all trying to get the most money.

I'm out.

tldr its got to a point where org members are letting others die for the sake of a 15k gun. This post was intentionally cringey

when-you-tell-a-feminist-theres-only-2-genders-2411463.png

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'll have to follow Walker on this one. The org isn't good for the RP side of the server, people look for any reason whatsoever to wipe the police force's cars down (for a wash) and start gunfights (under 2.2 that is). The org has gotten too big now and is less of a gang of friends and more people trying to exploit it for money. I'm tired of reading about how the police's cars have been wiped and cleaned and about guns and gang warfare on clash of clans.

Reaction score
I have to agree with @Walker also, despite the fact I "left town for a bit" I left before I "left" because it was becoming cANCER.

tl;dr read the fucking thing its probably shorter that this fucking too long didng read shit is, but ill shorted it anyway, left because turn to shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.