Can't apply to PLPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's something steam has placed, but you are able to still go to the PLPD site by clicking the 'continue anyway' button. Tiny told me that they never told them why they put it there and they won't remove it, but it's obviously safe so don't worry.

Reaction score
It's something steam has placed, but you are able to still go to the PLPD site by clicking the 'continue anyway' button. Tiny told me that they never told them why they put it there and they won't remove it, but it's obviously safe so don't worry.

Oh, I'm dumb.

Didn't even see that lmao.

Many thanks.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Yeah this is really annoying, we're working on a fix but currently you have to click the 'continue' thing in small writing at the bottom.
This is pretty much all because Steam is dumb and have blacklisted the .online domain as not safe.

Reaction score

lol thats what they want you to think ;)

Reaction score
I need to text my friend Clara right now! She was at my house earlier today, what the actually fuck!

Bro, I don't even know what im looking at right now... UHM BROCK?!?!?!? UGH I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL CLARA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.