Can't join server, stuck on connecting to server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have returned to the server after a few years of not playing, but as of now I am not able to connect. it is stuck on connecting to server and then failed to join after 6 retries. I have tried using a vpn because that had previously worked but now it is not working anymore. I've tried restarting and running ipconfig /flushdns in my cmd prompt but nothing has worked. If anyone can help me find a fix that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Solution
Since you have connected since, I will now close this. Please message me on Discord (therealharis) with the correct solution which worked for you so other players can try the same; this is so I can mark the correct one.
Reaction score
If you have other workshop items that you have subscribed to it could be causing a conflict. Try removing them if you do have any or try a clean reinstall of Garry's Mod. It could be the game not working properly. Have you tried to connect to other servers?

Reaction score
Yes i've tried unsubscribing, and when I try to connect again its just stuck on connecting to server. I have tried joining other servers and it has worked fine

Reaction score
I have tried all of these, but unfortunately nothing has worked. If it helps, I am living in Egypt so I am not sure if there is a problem caused by that. I was previously able to join a few years ago.

Deleted member 4084

Since you have connected since, I will now close this. Please message me on Discord (therealharis) with the correct solution which worked for you so other players can try the same; this is so I can mark the correct one.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.