Cant Look at demo's!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So every time I try to load a demo I cant seem to get it loaded because it always says missing map. Yes I have the content/workshop map for paralake I downloaded most of the paralake maps I checked the version of the servers paralake and I downloaded that to. Can someone help me??

Reaction score
That kinda worked but now every time I start a demo up it freezes for 5 seconds then Says "hl2 not responding" I click Wait for the program to respond and after like 1 min it will crash any idea? If you need me to record it I will try.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480349933,1480349241][/DOUBLEPOST]I waited without touching my mouse or anything it stills says it I tried waiting for it to respond bu it keeps on crashin. I only click the play button once...
[DOUBLEPOST=1480350262][/DOUBLEPOST]like 1 and 1/2 week ago I think I updated my game im not really sure thanks for the help tho man I appreciate it!

Reaction score
That kinda worked but now every time I start a demo up it freezes for 5 seconds then Says "hl2 not responding" I click Wait for the program to respond and after like 1 min it will crash any idea? If you need me to record it I will try.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480349933,1480349241][/DOUBLEPOST]I waited without touching my mouse or anything it stills says it I tried waiting for it to respond bu it keeps on crashin. I only click the play button once...
[DOUBLEPOST=1480350262][/DOUBLEPOST]like 1 and 1/2 week ago I think I updated my game im not really sure thanks for the help tho man I appreciate it!

If the hl2.exe keeps hanging - make sure you are not running any background tasks that are not needed (gmod is a ram raper *A lot like Minecraft*) on-top of this check the launch settings of your game in-case they are buggered or it could even simply be you have too many addons installed (mostly the case of all gmod issues when you have 40gb of addons)

Status
Not open for further replies.