Capital Investments | Stocks

Reaction score

CAPITAL INVESTMENTS
qWwWWT0.jpg

WHAT IS CAPITAL INVESTMENTS
We are Investment Brokers. If you are a business owner or just a businessman and want to invest some money, you've come to the right place!
We are intermediaries between Investors and Companies. We care about safety and reliability.

HOW IT WORKS
If you are the owner of Company and want to sell Stocks or you are Investor, contact us. TEL | 864-0604

or visit our Office.
We have a stationary office, which is usually located in the shops in the business zone.

STOCKS

Reaction score
NEW POSSIBILITY
Now you can speculate and earn money by CFD Contracts!

Reaction score
How do you determine the value of stocks over time?

Reaction score
How do you determine the value of stocks over time?
Company witch decides to sell stocks give me information about capital. They decide how much % of shares they sell in what ammonut of stocks. They say for how much they want to sell single stock. Investor decides if it's good investment or not. Companies witch want to sell stocks need to confirm capital and profit every one/two days

Reaction score
Company witch decides to sell stocks give me information about capital. They decide how much % of shares they sell in what ammonut of stocks. They say for how much they want to sell single stock. Investor decides if it's good investment or not. Companies witch want to sell stocks need to confirm capital and profit every one/two days
I forgot, to say that this % of share is need to be located on Capital Investment Account to make avelible for investors to cash out their stocks