Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: @Cole

How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name:
[Naxal] Clippy

Your In-game Name:
Aidan Keis

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48863576

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4: Ran over a user after said had just been revived. Clippy was also not involved in any other previous altercation with the user he ran over.

Why should this appeal be considered: I’m extremely sorry for my intolerable actions that I have committed. As a long time perp player I should’ve known better not to run over a user without an actual reason. However I did not commit these rulebreaks with malicious intent, at the time I thought it would’ve been an funny joke that we both would’ve laughed about however I now see that my actions were nothing but an inconvenience and would’ve annoyed synatec further. I’d secondly like to apologize to Cole for using up your time to deal with this report and this appeal. However, I’d also like to thank you Cole for spending the time to speak to both me and Mina in a voice channel on teamspeak. In future I will try follow the Perpheads rules further.

Additional Comment(s):
Thank you for reading over my appeal

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for writing an apology.

The thing is, this isn't the first time I had been annoyed by you. If this was a one time thing I would not have gotten as annoyed as I did. I understand you want to have a bit of fun, we all do sometimes but there are certain limits to having fun on a server like this. I am quite sure I am not the only person that has been affected by your recent behaviour.

If it was up to me, I'd accept this but under one condition, if you minge around don't get people killed and if they tell you to stop, just stop. Both you and Mina have gotten a lot of punishments over the last few months and I don't think it will be another warning next time. Fun is allowed, as long as you don't ruin someone elses fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.