Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Cole
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name: ICEKILLER_99
Your In-game Name: Jack Richards
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4: Shot and killed a police officer for an insufficent reason.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I want to apologize to the officers that were affected by my rule breakage, I thought you were allowed to shoot cops if you stole a car and cops are chasing after you, I can understand why I was banned as my sentence didn't equal up to 7 years. I have learnt my lesson and now have a better understanding of the rule 3.4 when it comes to shooting cops. Even though I have a bad record I hope you can understand that this was a genuine mistake and won't happen again. I've done it before and never got pulled up or heard anyone complain about it so I got confused and thought it was allowed considering I had seen other people do it as well,

I'd also like to apologize to @Sorle and @Cole for having to deal with me in the situation and taking the time out their day to speak to me because I broke the rules. This could have all been avoided by me just giving up and being arrested, but I was panicking and couldn't think straight. I hope you can understand.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.