Model Suggestion Chains

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Chains
Suggestion Description: Players can buy chains at the Jennifers downstairs of different gem types and variations.

These pieces are items that can be equipped and de-equipped similar to a RTU Vest.

These items are muggable but do not drop upon death.

An option to add your org name on the chain so it automatically implements that as a word on it.

Why should this be added?:
- Fashion
- Org representation
- Vanity item to spend your excess money on.
- If you don't get mugged, you can use this to brag about it.

What negatives could this have?:
- It can be mugged off you?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A

Reaction score
I would love to see this as an accessory you can buy at jennifers, but I do not agree that they should be muggable. Watches and rings cant be mugged why would a chain be?

Reaction score
Watches and rings cant be mugged why would a chain be?
good question, Watches and rings aren't in my control. That was in the game before I even joined PERPHeads.

The chains being muggable is relative to gang culture where it would completely make sense if someone saw an expensive diamond / gold chain on you he would take it too. That and or because it can have the name of a rivaling gang on it so taking it asserts dominance that one of the chain holding gang members of an opposing org got his chain stolen. That can result in gangs going on tooter to brag about their theft.

Reaction score
Fair point. I have another question for you. What do you think should be the price range for these chains?