Change the door owner tool (Buddies).

• Thread starter Deleted member 27
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 27

Topic: Change the door owner tool (Buddies)

Short explanation (in notes):
- The buddies system for doors should be changed.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It should become added because for example, when doing a Hotel Roleplay (just a example), if you want to give the room keys to the citizen, you have to add him in your buddies and he will be able to open all the Hotel doors. If you change the door owner system, you could press a key and a menu will pop up to set the door (single door) owner.

Optional additions:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't see how this would help the server as I've only seen this kind of thing happen once. -support

Reaction score
I would love to see this feature as at the moment when I am role playing as a land lord I have to add the person that is renting my house to my buddies but if I own multiple places how do I know he won't then go and unlock my other properties and maybe rob my other tenents belongings..

+support

Reaction score
So the owner will have to go around the building, giving each person access to each door? That would be such a long a tedious process and a complete pain in the ass. Lets say its an extremely large organisation basing in I dunno, Office or something. Will he then have to go to every single door and add around 10-20 people to each door?

-Support as it would cause a lot of hassle for the door owner to go around each door and add each person to it one by one...

Ayjay

Reaction score
I do sort of like this, but it seems a little weird the way you've set this out; you've not actually given any description on how this would work.

How would you set buddies for each door, would it be a GUI when you click E on the door? How can you remove people? Is there a way to mass remove and mass add to all doors, etc?

It seems like this isn't really planned out, and is not really a suggestion or idea - More of a thought of yours.

I kind of like this, for the simple fact of the ability to own businesses and roleplay factors which this may benefit. But people don't really roleplay as businesses right now and I doubt changing the ability to open certain doors is going to change the way the server roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.