Doors with spyholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Topic:
Add spyholes to doors.

Short explanation:

Spyholes should be added to doors so you can see who is outside.

Detailed description:

I believe spyholes should be added to doors so you can see who is outside your door, for example if it is actually the PLPD or just an intruder. In real life most modern houses have spyholes so you can check is outside before you open the door. This will save a lot of people from raiders bombarding in when opening the doors, and it may save people's lives. However, this suggestion would be for only front and back doors to your house, or a door leading outside as in real life that's the only doors you would have one on. So you would be able to see outside of the door, but they are unaware of you using it and they cannot see you. By adding this it would make the houses more realistic and it would benefit other players in a realistic way.

Optional additions:
-
Could add customly made bars to the doors or chains so you can open the door slightly and you can make sure it doesn't open fully.

Reaction score
It is possible in source engine as I have seen this on many darkrp servers in 2015-2016, it was denied in 2014 so there may of been an update that has allowed it since I've seen it before.

Reaction score
Oh no, how will I pretend to be PLPD while holding a remington to a door now? :(

No but seriously, this needs to be added. The amount of times people have not opened their door up to me as an officer because they think i'm a raider is-...It's just extremely frustrating and makes it alot more difficult to get the job done. With this they can litteraly just check and then open the door, nothing to be paranoid about.

+support

Reaction score
denied.jpg
635cb00be4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.