Cheater Or Naw

Cheater Or Legit New Player ?

• Cheater

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Legit

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
True, but there's currently no cheaters in PERP it has the most advanced anti cheat of 2023 so this ban must be some kind of a bug I heard cheaters can't even connect the server and they get banned automatically.
i just gotta say something, dont u see all the manual set bans from staff members for cheats? this week theres been alot to be fair - and the reason has to come from something, so they either had a demo of some sort, or they literally spectated them

i just gotta say something, dont u see all the manual set bans from staff members for cheats? this week theres been alot to be fair - and the reason has to come from something, so they either had a demo of some sort, or they literally spectated them
what happens when a new cheat/new version of a cheat comes out, time will tell with a few people :)

Or maybe the server doesn't depend on automatic bans which can easily falsely ban? Instead they find out the anticheat pinged them as suspicious and look further into it! Not hard to think about honestly

Or maybe the server doesn't depend on automatic bans which can easily falsely ban? Instead they find out the anticheat pinged them as suspicious and look further into it! Not hard to think about honestly
I mean legit yesterday there was cheater basing slums full blatant but still lost

I mean legit yesterday there was cheater basing slums full blatant but still lost
Yes, and they were banned...

How do you expect them to check if the detection was right when they're asleep? It was like 6am lol

No I don't see any manual bans can you show me some examples im banned from the banlist

Everyday on average there’s around 1-2 manual cheater bans so idk what your talking about

That's an automatic ban do you think Fredy has the time to ban manually? he just set that name on scambans to scare people from cheating
Everyday on average there’s around 1-2 manual cheater bans so idk what your talking about
Hmmm I'll need proof if this is your statement I've never NEVER once in my life seen any cheaters in perp before and I'll admit that I've got quite the playtime on the server

That's an automatic ban do you think Fredy has the time to ban manually? he just set that name on scambans to scare people from cheating

Hmmm I'll need proof if this is your statement I've never NEVER once in my life seen any cheaters in perp before and I'll admit that I've got quite the playtime on the server
Bro are you serious , ask Simon Benedetti he has a clips of a demo of a cheater legit one tapping and aimbotting through walls , if it was a auto ban it would say that I don’t know if your trolling or not bc why would you be banned from ban pages

Bro are you serious , ask Simon Benedetti he has a clips of a demo of a cheater legit one tapping and aimbotting through walls , if it was a auto ban it would say that I don’t know if your trolling or not bc why would you be banned from ban pages
You're telling me ask simon benedetti like do you mean the football player? and you say I'm the troll what? I genuinely don't think that an italian professional football player plays perp

Back