Chris the lad.

Reaction score
Chris is an amazing, friendly and helpful person that can make anyone smile. I have personally been role-playing and following him in no clip for several weeks (before his enforcer app) and I have seen a person who is caring to the server and willing to help out anyone in need with just a pinch of banter.

Most of the time I have seen chris roleplaying as a police officer. I shit you not he can say the names of every law off by heart. Just imagine that when he is a staff again? He would be the terminator of the fucking staff team!

I truly look forward to seeing this man as a staff member again in the near future.

Kay

Reaction score
I agree , Chris deserves the space as enforcer! He works hard , always helps people when needed and just a epic person!
Good luck Chris!
Kind Regards
Caineyy

Reaction score
Chris indeed knows the laws. I've never met a better roleplayer than Chris when he's RP-ing as LT / Sgt. :)

I've said it in another recommendations and I'll say it again: Chris can be a strict LT but people need to realise he does it to control it all in the best possible way and he sure is succeeding. He's an amazing LT and he was also a great staffmember.

Reaction score
Chris has been an amazing mentor to many, if not all, of the police role-players that want to learn. Love to roam around with him whenever I can as he can always teach me something new. Can't wait until he is a staff member again! Good luck my chemistry man!

Reaction score
He's unbelievably good, simply put; I too would like to see Chris back in the staff team- he has the skill, knowledge and the mindset to fill the position with excellency.