Chris

Reaction score
So Recently I've gotten to sort of know @Chris More than I used to. He's an amazing Person and helpful guy. Unfortunately he didn't make his Re-Enforcer Application but there is always next time. He knows the rules and Laws. Thanks for being an amazing member of the community Chris.

Reaction score
I Completely agree. Some people know him as the very strict Lieutenant/Sergeant/Officer overall but he's got a huuuuge knowledge of Rules and Laws. In the start I didn't like how he treated people and I doubted and questioned his tactics often but as I started playing more Perpheads I realised that Chris is actually jsut a good roleplayer. So of course I'll obey his every command in the police force without questioning it now.

Chris is a great and respected member of the community and he will hopefully stay like that.

Reaction score
Completely agree, I have began patrolling around with Chris as a Officer for quite some time now and he has shown me he's a fantastic member who knows the rules and laws. He's really funny and can deal with situations with no problem at all he truly is one of the best in the community.

Reaction score
I agree, him and Appricey make amazing partners and are really great at rp'ing and getting to the point as a cop. Overall, he is a really nice person with a good humour. A great member of the community!