Christmas Giveaway PERPHEADS VIP 180 DAYS

Reaction score
2hf192v.jpg

As it is getting close to Christmas I thought maybe giving back to the community would be a nice thing to do. So that is why I am deciding to giveaway VIP.

To enter the only things you have to do is leave a comment saying me and I will put all your names into a name generator.

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON CHRISTMAS DAY

EDIT: MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND NOT REPLY OR YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED!

Happy Christmas!

Last edited:
Reaction score
2hf192v.jpg

As it is getting close to Christmas I thought maybe giving back to the community would be a nice thing to do. So that is why I am deciding to giveaway VIP.

To enter the only things you have to do is leave a comment saying me and I will put all your names into a name generator.

Happy Christmas!
Me

Reaction score
2hf192v.jpg

EDIT: MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND NOT REPLY OR YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED!

Happy Christmas!

You know you love me ;) <3

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
User has been warned for 1.4: Causing problems
Thank your mom for the use of her credit card and generosity. <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1514115857,1514108385][/DOUBLEPOST]
Festive Frosty Elf Fusions: he's just putting friends into the lottery
Festive Frosty Elf Fusions: so it should be like a 1/10 chance of winning

Congratulations for everyone that has the pleasure of not being one of @Wolfjie 's friends, you have already lost.

Reaction score
Thank your mom for the use of her credit card and generosity. <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1514115857,1514108385][/DOUBLEPOST]

Congratulations for everyone that has the pleasure of not being one of @Wolfjie 's friends, you have already lost.

Man you’re still salty about that aren’t you? I’m trying to give back to the community. I don’t know why fusions said that I’m putting all names into it and I’m even gonna record it he was only joking. I have a debit card and work as a waiter at a restaurant on Mondays , Tuesdays and Saturdays I don’t know why I feel I have to keep explaining myself to you but it isn’t nice. You’re 18 let’s start acting like it.

Reaction score
I can't leave a comment, I'm on mobile, won't be on for a few days.

Count me in mate.