Server Suggestion Civilians and LEO be able to do CPR

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civilians and LEO be able to do CPR
Suggestion Description: This should be added so civilians and police do CPR

Why should this be added?:
- I want civilians to do CPR as it is possible in real like and a good idea for the server.
Is because it would help the paramedics jobs on responding to a situation
It will help people in different situations
It might save peoples lives when no paramedics are online and firefighter to respond to a life causing situation

What negatives could this have?:
I can't think of any negatives so let the others make them.

Reaction score
If a cop shoots me, To be brutally honest with you, I'd rather die. Making it easier for police to revive me is going to be really annoying.
Could do a prompt similar to when you're being ziptied or searched which allows you to choose whether you want to be revived or not. But that may kinda defeat the purpose, depending on who you ask.

Reaction score
Could do a prompt similar to when you're being ziptied or searched which allows you to choose whether you want to be revived or not. But that may kinda defeat the purpose, depending on who you ask.
No one is going to click yes to that if it has any negative repercussions on them.

Reaction score
No one is going to click yes to that if it has any negative repercussions on them.
There's not really a perfect answer to this, so I'm just sharing and spitballing my imperfect ideas to see if anyone with some sense can build off of them.

Reaction score
This would not work,as then you would get a lot more crims just pressing no allowing themself to be free of and consequences that there actions may have prior to there Downing.