Clash of Clans anyone?

Reaction score
I just come back to it from time to time, clearing trees and stuff, got a good amount of jewels atm from doing it.

Shit design
14e763a0ff.png

Even here I am a shell and rarely do any attacks. I don't always like it which explains the Gold III :c
96bc29ea8b.png

Reaction score
Noice, I'm a th 7 which isn't that bad i've only been playing for a month or so, My highesgt league is silver 1 #skrub

Reaction score
Stopped playing over a year ago, didn't even take the time to clean up as I took a screenshot
14t9chi.jpg

ngytrs.jpg

Don't really care about my league score or anything, hence my TH being outside my defences.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
20q1ksk.png

Town Hall 8 almost maxed only need 37 mil Gold to finish walls then im gonna go TH9. I used to Dragloon in war attacks but now i always Goho.

Been a 'clasher' for 2 years and lost this account 4 times where i had to Email COC every time just to get in back.

My friend ( fellow welshman ) just sold his account £200 lvl 120 he got bored and we been in the same clan for 2 years aswell feel free to join Coc of thrones its a goof and a gaf. Lately i just drag myself on just to collect gems and collectors

Last edited: