Space engineers

Reaction score
I bought it a while back, i don't really think its very good but that maybe just the fact that its not my taste. If you like games like kerbal space program, no mans sky or savage lands you'll probably like Space engineers a bit, its probably closest to Kerbal space program in mechanics.

Overall i would personally not recommend it at all. Buy Kerbal space program instead, it isn't that much more :)

Reaction score
I played it for a bit and it was okay - but i've never played it since.

Reaction score
Brought it ages ago and messed about a bit but the multiplayer is laggy as fuck and there is not much to do.

Reaction score
There's a bunch of things you can do as long as you are creative enough.

Firstly, the game just received a massive update which adds a bunch of features, one of them being magnetic boots, reformed multiplayer, block redesign, etc.

c4df436167.jpg

For those who like sandbox games, sci-fi games and open world games all at once. Pretty much the nicest game you could get.

Now when you crash massive ships, they won't just bounce off, they'll crumble upon their own weight, so watch out when you land them.

They introduced two mods, and put them in the game as vanilla.

As far as multiplayer goes, a connection from Norway to US gives you a max ping of 120 ms with a chance of a slight jump every now and then, based on 10mb DL and UL speed.

The game is not 100% based on being creative, you must set up a basic habitat and maintain it in order to survive in survival mode. In creative mode you can mess around, create dropships, massive ships using creative mode tools, etc.

I personally feel like it's a nice game to play with friends, alone it gets... lonely.

EDIT:
Did not mention this, but as KeiwaM said, there are a bunch of memory issues, and you are doomed to stumble upon random crashes, even when not doing anything. Memory leaks, etc.
I managed to crash the game by simply using one of the features, changing block size in creative mode.

Reaction score
I Play it and I guess it's fine. There's alot that needs fixing in it such as memory issues but the game overall is decent. I've played it alot myself and I enjoy it. It's much more open than Medieval Engineers and the mod support is amazing.