Clearer windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Remake the current windows

Full description of the idea: Change most of the windows and make it more see through. Or more realistic

Why should it be added?: It’s currently pretty hard and annoying to see through most of the windows because it has some kind of white hue. It’s even harder to see through it at night time. For example the little windows in the roof of the bank.

Pros: Better gameplay.
Fair gunfights

Cons: A lot of windows need to be replaced.
Might not be possible.

*Other additions: Windows should be barely noticeable

Last edited:
Reaction score
Added some images to show u how much of a difference the windows make.

perp is already dark af and the visibility is pretty bad, the windows makes it even worse.

gas 1.png
gas 2.png

There is a person behind the window btw
Bank 1.png
bank 1b.png

20201028123721_1.jpg
20201028123727_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it would look tacky to have near fully transparent windows but it benefits gameplay enough to implement it

Deleted member 5577

In some cases this is a good idea but I feel like the lack of transparency in the bank roof windows would happen naturally because they’re taking the full brunt of whatever falls onto them with no one cleaning them regularly

Reaction score
Having fully transparent windows is an okay idea, but I don't think it'll be done, if I'm being honest. I've personally never had an issue with the windows, but I can't say that I haven't noticed they're a bit dark, because they are. The 'white hue' they have sort of blends with the map features. They've been this way forever. The fully transparent windows, as Joey mentioned, will probably look a little tacky and something related to DarkRP to be honest. But other than that, the idea is pretty okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.