Climbing on the security cameras

Reaction score
It seems like most of the staff members don't care about climbing to uncommon spots by using security cameras but I have been yelled at by @Samuel for climbing on Puffer Mart by using a security camera. I agree with Samuel tho, it is a bit unrealistic because a security camera isn't made to handle the weight of a person and it would probably break in real life if someone stood on one. I hope that some staff members can clarify whether it's allowed or not.

Reaction score
I doubt anyone could even come up with legitimate reasons that climbing onto a security camera wouldn't be unrealistic.

Reaction score
idk, the perp camera's are quite solid lads considering they are made of metal. You can hang quite well on a large metal tube.

Reaction score
idk, the perp camera's are quite solid lads considering they are made of metal. You can hang quite well on a large metal tube.
camera-thermique-axis-q1910-exterieur-004006400-product_zoom.jpg

Of course the camera will handle the weight but the part connecting it to the wall isn't.

Reaction score
You physically can’t climb on them anymore, it pushes you off now.

Reaction score
Most security cameras set up by the government are usually very strong, even being able to sustain incredible damage to them and are able to stick to their wall quite well even with a person hanging or stepping on it.

These spots should be accessible by doing that in all fairness. Cops already use their props to climb onto projex window side to spot drugs, why can't crims use cameras for that...

Reaction score
I actually wish there wouldn't be so many invisible walls everywhere and allow players to move onto several rooftops. Imagine a bank robbery starting and crims are able to get into the roof of everything. Firefights would be much more spread out. If they actually restricted moving onto roofs by blocking cams it would be a bad move and impose even more restrictions...