close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’ll post this for @A1L since I reminded him on steam but I believe he hasn’t acknowledged this AR at all.

At the time @A1L had a high ping and his gun kept going in and out as seen in the footage, here’s his POV.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I’ll post this for @A1L since I reminded him on steam but I believe he hasn’t acknowledged this AR at all.

At the time @A1L had a high ping and his gun kept going in and out as seen in the footage, here’s his POV.

He said in the sit he pulled a gun because he acknowledged I had a gun out. Its easier for me to point a gun at him from passive than it is for him to pull a AR over his back and shoot me.

A1L

Reaction score
He said in the sit he pulled a gun because he acknowledged I had a gun out. Its easier for me to point a gun at him from passive than it is for him to pull a AR over his back and shoot me.

Yeah at first I pulled my gun after I 100% knew it was a gun, then when you turned around after my lagging in front and my gun going away, I pulled my G36C and then that's when you put it into attack, I wasn't going to take the risk.

Edit: Even if you had "attempted" to gunpoint me as you said you'd have just made me handcuff myself, there was another TFU right behind me around the corner and would've sprayed you up.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Yeah at first I pulled my gun after I 100% knew it was a gun, then when you turned around after my lagging in front and my gun going away, I pulled my G36C and then that's when you put it into attack, I wasn't going to take the risk.

Edit: Even if you had "attempted" to gunpoint me as you said you'd have just made me handcuff myself, there was another TFU right behind me around the corner and would've sprayed you up.
You ignored the fact your life was at risk and pulled a gun under gunpoint. Like I said its easier fo me to bring a gun from passive to attack than you to pull an AR from your back to attack stance.

A1L

Reaction score
You ignored the fact your life was at risk and pulled a gun under gunpoint. Like I said its easier fo me to bring a gun from passive to attack than you to pull an AR from your back to attack stance.

I know you said it was easier for you to pull your gun from passive to attack, like I said I had a ping spike like you can clearly see and when I saw you looking at me, so I decided to pull my G36C before you even put your gun into attack, but no as soon as I pulled my G36C you put your PPK in Attack, and this is all over you scamming someone 145k, kind of stupid to try to probably get more charges for pulling a gun on me when there was more officers around the area including another TFU Partner behind me.

I'm just going to stop replying and let staff handle this since I know I had a ping spike and you can see that in my video I had recorded, including I didn't know you were going to put your gun into attack since you had only broke 11.6, Theft. No need to gunpoint me over that.

Edit: Also, it could've been the same amount of time for you to put your gun into attack when I had put mine into passive, and it clearly shows in your video that you're aiming for my head, you probably were going to shoot me tbh. Including the fact how fast I pulled out my firearm at the same time you put your gun into attack when I was already trying to take it out before.

Status
Not open for further replies.