close

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Hello Dai,

I walked into the Police Department because I was asked to come on duty by Marcus, after coming into PD Lobby yeah I saw one cop body behind the desk and didn't really take that into consideration and then when I came on duty, then I saw the body at the door, after coming on duty Joe Baggers had made a 911 saying there was a jailbreak, so I took it into affect, I had no clue that there was an on-going jailbreak, no shots fired nothing. Also, taking into consideration you're jail-breaking probably simply for no reason, I had put your friend Janey in previously for 3 years for Aiding and abetting and there was no other people that was put in jail so I'm pretty sure you were just randomly PD Raiding.

After walking down the stairs to see you, I was about to gunpoint you until you threw a Molotov in my face, resulting in your death.

TLDR;
1. I had no idea there was an on-going Jailbreak before I came on duty,
2. I only saw one cop body which could've been from anything
3. After I had came on duty, Joe Baggers sent a 911 call saying there was a jailbreak so I took it into affect.
4. Why did you jailbreak in the first place when no one was even in prison in the first place?
5. Why did you choose to throw a Molotov in my face after I had a gun in your face.

Proof you were jailbreaking more than less for no reason; After arresting your friend not too long ago, then you jailbreak after but what exactly for? I only saw one cop dead but David was afk previously so I had no clue why he was dead, regardless I came on duty and then that's when I saw Zovetta and got the 911 call.

WPjWIwD.png

Another Screenshot; I came inside the Police Department, didn't take the bodies into affect and then went on duty, didn't know what was going on until baggers made a 911, included in the screenshot(s) below.

Gi22Am6.png

pshzidl.png

Regards,

A1L

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You can see the moaning body infront of you and heard the shots before you came on duty. Yet you still chose to go on duty rather than preserve your own life. Ill add your evidence to the AR.

Cheers Frej.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Dont get salty and make another AR. Up early for school tommorow go to bed.

A1L

Reaction score
Make another AR? You're the one that made another AR, I'm not going school so no.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Dont skip school for TFU it aint worth it. Revenge AR the same night, must be flaming.

A1L

Reaction score
Just to add, you say you jail-broke for Jamal, although I looked through my demo and can clearly not see you no where whilst Jamal handed himself in to the Police at the lobby, then being jailed. How did you exactly know? It's useless if he hands himself then, then you go ahead and jailbreak him out, unless he wrote in /org, then handed himself in which is utter useless.

Can clearly see he noticed the unconcious cop not to mention the 4 PD door alarms that went off from broken bobbies lmao.

There was no PD Door Alarms that was going off when I entered lmao

d1nzU3N.png

Jamal handing himself in - Screenshot_1.png

Jamal getting booked - Screenshot_2.png

You lockpicking PD to jailbreak Jamal apparently. - Screenshot_3.png

Note: Not responding no more and just going to let staff deal with this.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Just to add, you say you jail-broke for Jamal, although I looked through my demo and can clearly not see you no where whilst Jamal handed himself in to the Police at the lobby, then being jailed. How did you exactly know? It's useless if he hands himself then, then you go ahead and jailbreak him out, unless he wrote in /org, then handed himself in which is utter useless.

There was no PD Door Alarms that was going off when I entered lmao

d1nzU3N.png

Jamal handing himself in - View attachment 4180

Jamal getting booked - View attachment 4181

You lockpicking PD to jailbreak Jamal apparently. - View attachment 4182

Note: Not responding no more and just going to let staff deal with this.
I havent said anything so I wouldnt slander me lmao. You put way too much effort into this. Do you love Perp?

Status
Not open for further replies.