CM rogue says howdy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm happy to have been appointed the Community Manager role for Perpheads!

If you don't know me already, I'm rogue (or lerelo). I've been a part of Perpheads since 2015 and have been hanging around ever since. I've had staff roles a few times before and have been Senior Helper since 2020, so I'm quite knowledgeable in regards to the general rigmarole of PERP

Hopefully I'll make a good impression on you all working alongside the Administration, Community and Developer teams to help you all out, and generally improve the quality of life in the gamemode, keeping up to date on what's happening within the community and ensuring that everyone is having a fair and enjoyable time on our server.

If you're not aware, I have been chosen as a replacement for Efan in this part of the role. He will be sorely missed.

If you'd like a chat, need a hand or have any questions, you can contact me on any of the relevant platforms. I'm open to anything!

Want to become a helper or a staff member? Please apply! We're always looking for people no matter the experience level. Just make sure you refer to the conditions before applying for the best chance of success!

Anyway that's all from me. Thanks for taking your time to read my introduction!

Reaction score
The work conditions are so brutal someone pls help

Congratulations Boss! Well deserved.
VXxy0at5j484U.webp

Reaction score
I always wanted to apply for the staff team happy to see no experience needed in my case