Cole - Recommendation by Zan116

Reaction score
I feel like it is about time I made a recommendation.

@Cole - a Moderator & Supervisor on PERPHeads who was accepted as Enforcer on May 24th 2015 and who has had several recommendations which can be found using these links:

Cole is (in my opinion) currently one of the most efficient and dedicated Staff members on PERPHeads, a Moderator who always tries his best to handle situations to the best of his ability and to the extent of other - more experienced Moderators. Cole and I have been in several situations and reports and they have always turned out to be logically answered and quickly responded to.

I have also been in multiple situations with Cole in roleplay situations such as during his time as Lieutenant and Sergeant. In every situation, Cole has displayed knowledge of the law and has shown his worthiness of being a supervisor.

Cole is also a friend and unbiased individual who will help in any situation.
Feel free to post your thoughts on Cole.

EDIT: Cole, if you reply with "Thanks , I appriciate it!" I think I will cry.

Reaction score
Thanks , I appriciate it! I really enjoy Rping with you Zack, you have very good knowledge of laws and rules.You are a good Rp'er in general.

Best regards,
Cole

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

I'll never forget the day I found you as a sweater ;D

I remember @The-Devils-Son when I found him as a sweater, gave him a benili and he got promptly banged by the SWAT lmao.