Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I feel ready of going the next step in my Perpheads career. I have now been a member of this Community for 9 months, in this period of time I have met some really nice people that I can call friends today. A lot of people also suggest me to apply here ( examples: @Homer, @Rogue Car Tyres , @Skârd , @Scrabuz, @Panda etc.).

Furthermore I have some recommendation’s on me that supported me on this post , they can be found here:

https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-rogerson-luca.7749/

https://perpheads.com/threads/luca-cole.7158/

https://perpheads.com/threads/cole.6725/

*** Here is a new one ***
https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-aka-luca.7925/#post-61320

Another reason why I want to become an enforcer is because I really enjoy helping people out. If they do not understand a rule(s) then it's not about punishing them, it's about helping them out and letting them know of how they work.

Moreover I believe that the recommendations I have recieved show that my RP is at a good standard and that I am ready to keep the rules in a well ordered manner. I also belive that rank of police-supervisor shows that my police-rp is on a good point.

Additionally I would like to become an enforcer because I have had some experience with administration before. I made my first experiences in 2012 on a German TTT-Server that was usually packed with 20players. After a year as administrator on that server I quitted my post because I went to the rp side of gmod. At the beginning of 2014 I went on a server that runned the gamemode Gtarp (wich is basicly PERP just in an more Darkrp form) I made my first Rp experiences on that server & applied for admin after 2Weeks.I got accepted and made it to the post of Senior-Admin within the period of 6months. In that time I learned what administrating is about and how awsome administrating even is.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Think so , if you need me poke me!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you have got any question about me or about my application feel free to hit me up in-game or on the forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Huuuuuge +Support from me

Cole is a very nice and awesome guy. Really does like to help people indeed. I Think Cole is ready and i believe he should be given a chance. You also do have a very good knowledge of rules and laws and you are able to enforce them.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Cole is an awesome Lieutenant and equally an awesome person. I have never seen him break any laws or rules and I have known him for quite a while now.
GOOD LUCK COLE :D

Reaction score
Cole has a really good knowledge if the rules and he is a very nice person and i believe that he would be a great Enforcer.
+Support

media.facebook.52c6ae86-9b6c-4637-96a6-366556603621.normalized.jpg

Reaction score
I just can give Cole a fucking huge +SUPPORT. I roleplay with you the most of the time I'm on the server and saw you're amazing roleplaying skills. Furthermore you gave me more than only one lesson about some rules I've broken and it wasn't only me. You gave so many people so many lessons about the rules they've broken in their RP after the sit have finished. That is just amazing. Additionally we were admins at the same time on the GTA-RP server and I just can say about my experiences on that server: Cole know how the shit works! He was already friendly to every rulebreaker, no matter if he just metagamed or if the person RDM'ed himself (*cough* Why are you breaking the rules*cough* xD)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Big fat +Support
On all occasions I have role-played with him, usually as police, I have witnessed his rule and law knowledge first hand. I'd be confident to say that he can effectively enforce the rules and is generally a kind person. (Unlike that other German guy)

Reaction score
Massive +support, i have never seen him break a rule, he is a great lt and would make a great enforcer. Good luck cole!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Good RP'er, Knows rules well, friendly and kind. I think he will be a good enforcer!

GL Cole!

Reaction score
absolutely +support he's one of the friedliest player on this server, he his a great roleplayer most of all as cop: he's very calm and the perfect person when it comes to talk with a citizen who's angry (for an invalid ticket for example) this skill will help him a lot being an administrator: where you have to talk with people that can be in fault but they are too angry to admit it.
Good luck Luca :D

Reaction score
+Support
You probably don't know me too well (I was the guy with a knife and got arrested nearly earlier on today at the gas station by the Bazar/Car Dealer.

This user certainly knows the rules, he is very friendly and has always been willing to support me with my issues if asked.

Good luck on your application buddy, stay safe and best of luck!
STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I feel ready of going the next step in my Perpheads career. I have now been a member of this Community for 9 months, in this period of time I have met some really nice people that I can call friends today. A lot of people also suggest me to apply here ( examples: @Homer, @Rogue Car Tyres , @Skârd , @Scrabuz, @Panda etc.).

Furthermore I have some recommendation’s on me that supported me on this post , they can be found here:

https://perpheads.com/threads/cole-rogerson-luca.7749/

https://perpheads.com/threads/luca-cole.7158/

https://perpheads.com/threads/cole.6725/

Another reason why I want to become an enforcer is because I really enjoy helping people out. If they do not understand a rule(s) then it's not about punishing them, it's about helping them out and letting them know of how they work.

Moreover I believe that the recommendations I have recieved show that my RP is at a good standard and that I am ready to keep the rules in a well ordered manner.

Additionally I would like to become an enforcer because I have had some experience with administration before. I made my first experiences in 2012 on a German TTT-Server that was usually packed with 20players. After a year as administrator on that server I quitted my post because I went to the rp side of gmod. At the beginning of 2014 I went on a server that runned the gamemode Gtarp (wich is basicly PERP just in an more Darkrp form) I made my first Rp experiences on that server & applied for admin after 2Weeks.I got accepted and made it to the post of Senior-Admin within the period of 6months. In that time I learned what administrating is about and how awesome administrating even is.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Think so , if you need me poke me!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you have got any question about me or about my application feel free to hit me up in-game or on the forums.

Reaction score
+Support
Very active and friendly player <3.He knows the rules very well and I don't see why he should not be enforcer.Huge +Support Cole and good luck :p

Reaction score
User knows the rules, laws ingame and on forums. Luca is ready for the next step in the community +SUPPORT

Reaction score
Everytime I see cole,he's roleplaying extraordinary. When someone breaks the rules he knows immediately which rule he has broken and correct the player. His roleplaying as cop is also great and in general I've never seen him break any rules. You're very active on the server and teamspeak.Also a nice application. Good luck Cole :)

Reaction score
Cole is doing a great Job as a German Guy and of course as an LT. Hes one if the LT`s that i can agree with and is doing a great Job of enforcing the Law. He`s now a member for that long time and did put a lot of effort in this Server that he clearly deserved this position. And now Deutschland. Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit für das Deutsche Cole heits Land.... usw.

Reaction score
Hes a nice guy and tries to help where he can. His Police Roleplay is outstanding and one of the best. Its fun to RP with him as he never breaks rules and stays serious. He is also a little banteromer and you can have allot fun with him. Hes a shy matey who keeps it cool. He should recieve the chance and responsibility to be an enforcer. Iam proud of you Cole <3
+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I can not do anything else other then +supporting this application.
Cole is one of the best police supervisors out there, and I would be more then happy seeing Cole trading his PLPD uniform for a physgun and a godstick. (As a matter of speaking, pls dont stop being a cop :c)

Status
Not open for further replies.