Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Flarkleii/Frank
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For toxicity and being rude in the shoutbox

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry for being toxic and rude in the shout-box and any other way I may have been toxic, I apologize for this behavior and I will not repeat these mistakes if I were to be given this opportunity to get my communications-ban lifted. I don't quite recall exactly how long ago I received this communications ban, but I believe it was about 2 years ago, I was very toxic back then and I have since changed my ways, I hope that you've perhaps seen this and will take this appeal into consideration.

Reaction score
Hello, I am just writing here to put some info on the situation. You was coms banned along time ago for being toxic and rude. I feel that you still have not changed, Today alone you have been toxic by avoiding your coms bans by abusing adverts to disrespect a whole org and telling them to "suck your dick"

In future I recommend staying out of the "beef" even more so when it comes to ooc. Along with this you constantly slander the asda players and are toxic towards them just because they raid you. Constant slander about harrasment and cheating claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.