Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel Aviv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communications Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start off by starting with the beginning:
I was communications banned on April 6th of last year, this communication ban was given to me after breaking the general conduct rules a few times, the final incident being me being toxic towards Tinky in OOC and I spammed Mimball on Teamspeak, this led to an investigation being opened, and me being banned.

I would like to apologize to all the staff members and the players I was toxic towards, I was extremely toxic a year ago and this also eventually led to me getting permanently banned on August 18th last year for 1.1 and 1.2 attempting to be funny, but I clearly was just being a toxic idiot, and was not funny at all, for that specific incident, I would like to apologize to Riekelt and Acerius specifically.
But going back to the communications ban, I would like to apologize to Ethan, Tyla, Collier and Hayden who issued the communication ban and had to deal with it.

I have been banned over a year now, and have had plenty of time to think about my actions, and to realise that they were stupid and I personally feel I am ready to take my first step back into the community, this by appealing the communication ban to make an attempt back into the community showing that I have changed and am able to behave properly on the Forums, Discord and Teamspeak.
Although knowing my chances of getting unbanned are slim, I would still like to make an attempt back into the community, hoping that I can prove to you guys I was capable of changing, and that I genuinely have changed.

Mim

Reaction score
Just thought id drop a message to say this is awfully short. You didn't just spam me but if I remember correctly tried threatening me with complaints and tried getting me removed from the staff team because you didn't like what happened. This isn't the first time I had seen similar behaviour from you so why should the admin team believe that you have changed?

Reaction score
Just thought id drop a message to say this is awfully short. You didn't just spam me but if I remember correctly tried threatening me with complaints and tried getting me removed from the staff team because you didn't like what happened. This isn't the first time I had seen similar behaviour from you so why should the admin team believe that you have changed?
Back then I didn't realize I had to look at a full situation and think about it before I would make stupid comments, and do things that could potentially affect others just because of my own wrongdoing.
I just went around and did things because I felt like it not taking into account how it could affect others, affect other people's enjoyment in the server and the community altogether, I have for sure realized after a year that this is not the way to do things also improving upon it as I now do not just do things because I feel like it, but think before I just go ahead and do something that could potentially be stupid, and affecting others.

Kay

Reaction score
I know my opinion here won’t matter but I just thought I could drop a message here. Ashur honestly has matured an insane amount from the time of his ban, like seriously speaking here. I’ve spoken to Ashur almost everyday and he’s no longer the same person and has changed in a positive aspect. I think a communication ban removal would allow him to prove how much he’s changed and how he’s a complete different character now!

Reaction score
I know my opinion here won’t matter but I just thought I could drop a message here. Ashur honestly has matured an insane amount from the time of his ban, like seriously speaking here. I’ve spoken to Ashur almost everyday and he’s no longer the same person and has changed in a positive aspect. I think a communication ban removal would allow him to prove how much he’s changed and how he’s a complete different character now!
I’ve known this guy since 2015, it’s a repetitive issue with Ashur so I highly doubt what you’re saying, actions do speak louder than words so the communication ban will do nothing but continue the vicious cycle. I haven’t got any personal agenda against Ashur, he’s been nice to me but I’ve seen nothing but inconsistency.

Kay

Reaction score
I’ve known this guy since 2015, it’s a repetitive issue with Ashur so I highly doubt what you’re saying, actions do speak louder than words so the communication ban will do nothing but continue the vicious cycle. I haven’t got any personal agenda against Ashur, he’s been nice to me but I’ve seen nothing but inconsistency.
I know how Ashur was and he was just another insanely toxic person and I completely agree with you. But all I can do is be completely honest with everyone and in my own honest opinion I believe he’s changed. I can’t really say anything else but he just wants to prove himself. I’ll stop replying now and leave it to the staff.