Communication Ban Dispute (Efan, Collier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan, Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: N/A
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I dont know why

Why should this appeal be considered?: It should be considered due to the fact I don't see how I have broken rules to get a communication ban. I don't understand where this is coming from. I have rarely spoken to people out of character.

I have also been given no information regarding why I have been banned.

I also feel like this is just for the sole reason to target me, and since I have not broken rules, you guys decide to issue another form of punishment which is easier to issue than a ban that needs evidence.

Additional Information: I dont understand what this is about, nor why this was issued, hence why I believe this is a completely false ban.

Reaction score
You can just put me as I banned you. Any of the other people you put had no input apart from Collier to a certain degree.

I also feel like this is just for the sole reason to target me, and since I have not broken rules, you guys decide to issue another form of punishment which is easier to issue than a ban that needs evidence..

I actually did also ban you if you check SCAM. I am also not targeting you and if I was I would’ve banned you for much longer.

Reaction score

I have checked your logs and can see you were being unpleasant in your messages when in the admin situation. If you have an issue with a staff member, you make a complaint and don't continue to make condescending/slanderous comments in chat. You came off a communication ban last year, which is contributing to why it has been reinstated, as you've gone back to your old ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.