Community Meeting 28/04/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Community Meeting 28/04/2021

Hello,

We are going to host a Community Meeting on our Discord Server on Wednesday 28th April 2021 at 18:00 BST. The objective of the meeting is for you to ask us any questions you have that the community team can reasonably answer, and to raise any concerns so that we can hopefully address them. In order for us to moderate some of the questions being asked, you will need to submit your propose question or issue that you would like to discuss using this form.

Where and when will the meeting take place?

The meeting will take place on our Discord Server, in the Community Meeting Channel. It will take place on Wednesday 28th April 2021 at 18:00 BST.​
KBBwjPN.png

I want to ask a question in the meeting

If you would like to ask a question you must click here to fill in the form, you can choose to read this out in the meeting or opt for one of us to read it out for you. We will only be accepting serious questions or concerns that we can reasonably address, so please don't ask "when will x be unbanned" etc. If there are any duplicate questions then only one of you may be picked to read out the question, this may be the first person to have submitted the question.​
Why do I have to submit questions before-hand?

The reason we are asking for questions to be submitted before-hand is due to a few reasons. The first reason is because we need sufficient time to seek the answers you want from the relevant people, e.g. Senior Administration, Developers. If we don't have time to find the answers then it will be a very disappointing meeting. The second reason is because we need to moderate the questions given, as previously stated.​

Reaction score
Just something to add as well, we will be writing up notes and added them to this thread so that those who cannot make it can see the answers to any questions.

@Tyla Jai will make a lovely summary with lots of PICTURES and GRAPHS to help convey anything, so if you can't make it then you do not need to worry!

Reaction score
I think we can see on the day depending on time.

Reaction score
You post siren videos so much that every time I read your name on the forums I hear sirens. Well done mate

Status
Not open for further replies.